Fluxes for first-class wettability and reliability
Our range of solder fluxes cater for specific demands of today’s SMT manufacturers, including high wettability, anti-bridging performance and low residue.
The Koki range of solder fluxes includes products that solve your particular challenges from bridging and residues to voiding. We can assist you with selecting lead–free, leaded or halogen-free solder fluxes with the required wetting performance and cleanability. The aim: repeatable solder joint reliability.
Specialist Applications include: VOC-Free wave soldering flux options, Tack Fluxes, Halogen Free Rosin based Leaded and un-leaded process applications.
Rosin Free, Ultra low residue wave soldering flux
Koki JS-EU-01 wave soldering flux made by special rosin-free preparation, achieving a beautiful finish with barely visible flux residues after soldering.
- By minimizing outflow of solid content due to the heat and pressure of waving, the flux remains active until the end of the process.
- Achieves remarkably consistent solder workability.
Rosin Free, Low residue wave soldering flux
PCBs after wave soldering
Koki JS-EU-02 , an organic-acid-based flux, achieves excellent solderability, even in compact wave soldering machines with short pre-heating zones.
- Retains activation in long 2nd wave at high temperature, with excellent anti-bridging properties.
- With minimal solids content and resin additive, achieves exceptionally low flux residue.
Powerful wetting wave and selective soldering flux
Koki JS-E-15X wave soldering flux offers powerful wetting performance JS-E-15X and easily spreads uniformly over the whole surface to form a seamless flux layer.
- Complete removal of oxide film and prevention of reoxidisation during pre-heating ensure excellent through-hole filling.
- Compatible with severely oxidised materials such as nickel and brass, and effective for selective soldering.
Rosin Free, Low residue wave and selective soldering flux
- Improved solder wettability and flux fluidity compared to other organic acid fluxes. Excellent workability like rosin type flux.
- Fast drying at room temperature, electrical reliability and workability make JS-EU-31 ideal for point soldering.
As experts in the field, Fraser Technologies have a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our clients’ industries and sectors. Our insights and independent recommendations are based on over 55 years experience, and rigorous analysis of the options available to you.